Blockchain Developer & Architect
Posted on Dec 15, 2021 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Brussels - Permanent/Contract - Competitive Salary
Cutting edge Blockchain Research Centre requires talented Blockchain Architects and Developers, happy to sponsor people into the EU. A Research Centre for a top tier, Tech and Electronics Giant is looking for someone to join their team of Blockchain vanguards in Brussels, Belgium, people they can learn from while offering an exceptional salary, visa sponsorship and a generous benefits package. The experience of working for my client in your CV can change your life.
In this role, you will be part of their Blockchain team, delivering functionality contributing to new business opportunities. You will be researching and prototyping novel techniques combining blockchain technology and new crypto algorithms. You will need to be able to deliver high quality, clear presentations about the new techniques and algorithms to convince stakeholders as well as designing clean software architecture appropriate for the business context in which it is intended to run as well as delivering high quality, well tested software which runs reliably and predictably within the intended business context.
We expect you to have:
- Hands on experience developing proof-of-concepts and pilots with at least one of the blockchain platforms: Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multi-Chain.
- Smart, Confident personnel who can command and provide support to a team.
- Understanding of multiple distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, etc.).
- We do expect Strong knowledge of Cryptography, asymmetric, symmetric, hash functions, encryptions and signatures.
- Hands-on experience in using a number of: Java, Golang, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, C, C++.
- The ability to be productive in a team, to assist and guide other team members when required, and to help improve productivity.
- A strong command of English