Business Analyst - Insurance and Financial Services
Posted on Dec 15, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Analyst to join the Jumar Technology team to support external projects and business change initiatives. There has never been a better time to join as we continue to grow and deliver large scale solutions to leading organisations, working with the very best technologies.
Our clients are predominantly in Financial Services, based in the Midlands. Ideally you will have experience of working within the insurance industry or financial services and will have excellent stakeholder relationship management.
Role: Permanent Business Analyst (FTC of 6 months will also be considered)
Salary: up to £60,000
Location: The role will be a mixture of remote working and on client site in Warwickshire 1/2 days per week
No day will be the same and you'll have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies on a variety of projects to support our leading customer with their digital change programmes of work.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation to identify and shape business opportunities.
- Collaborate with teams, working closely with product owners and devops teams
- Contribute to the definition of innovative solutions.
- Undertake requirement gathering tasks
- Be an excellent communicator who is happy presenting to senior stakeholders
- Mentor less experienced Business Analysts, both client and Jumar staff.
- Actively encourage process improvement, improved ways of working, and the introduction of new tools and techniques
- Very good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong process mapping experience.
- Comfortable in engaging with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Good at presenting complex concepts, both verbally and written.
- Experience in insurance, regulatory change,
- Ideally, good knowledge of the Agile Framework and Scrum methodology.
When you join, you can expect a supportive culture and an attractive range of rewards and benefits including:
- A competitive starting salary
- Remote/flexible working
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (additional holiday purchase scheme)
- Employee discounts
- Health insurance