Lead ASIC Design Engineer
Posted on Dec 14, 2021 by IC Resources
LEAD OPPORTUNITY - ASIC Design! Thames Valley
This is an intriguing opportunity for a Lead Engineer to join my client, a leading fabless design house focused on custom ASIC design and supply for OEMs and system houses, and IC design services for companies with their own design teams.
My client has world-class expertise in supplying custom analog, mixed signal and digital IC's to its international customers in the automotive, industrial, healthcare and consumer markets.
For this role I am looking for an experienced ASIC Engineer who has led projects and/or small teams and who wants the next challenge and big career opportunity. Ideally you will have 10 years of relevant experience doing digital standard cell-based IC design using Verilog, synthesis tools, timing analysis and physical verification tools.
- Experience with mixed signal systems is a must
- Design for testability, scan insertion, scan vector generation
- Familiarity with Cadence and Synopsys design tools
- Debugging ICs and associated evaluation systems in a lab environment
- Experience architecting and implementing DSP functions such as filters and modulators is a plus
- Experience architecting complex devices in deep submicron technologies is a plus
- Experience with UVM and System Verilog is a plus
Please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources for more details and a confidential discussion.