Senior Analog IC Designer
Posted on Dec 14, 2021 by IC Resources
A Semiconductor company with a focus on Power conversion and Sensor Interfacing is looking for an Senior Analog IC Designer who can take charge of great new IC product designs and developments based on their solid experience in CMOS circuit design. You will take the lead and responsibility in the complete design cycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for complete design cycle: from architecture study and product definition, through design and development, to production preparation steps
- Challenging analog and mixed-signal system-level as well as block-level circuit design
- Coordinating cooperation on other disciplines in product development, such as test, product and application engineering.
- Sparring on a professional level with other senior IC designers
- Guidance of junior IC designers, as a project leader as well as a mentor impact the team's way-of-working
- Sharing design experiences with other designers through meetings and documentation
The successful Senior Analog IC Designer have the following qualifications and skills:
- MSc or PhD degree Electrical Engineering, specialized in Micro-electronics
- At least 5 years of experience in analog integrated circuit design
- Fluency in verbal and written communication in English
- Detailed knowledge of circuit architectures, control techniques and signal processing
- Thorough understanding of Semiconductor process and transistor-level circuits and layouts
- Relevant design experience in 55 nm to 350 nm IC process nodes
- Professional user of Cadence and/or Mentor design flow
- Experience with lab-evaluation of integrated circuit prototypes and/or products
If you are interested to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please click APPLY NOW to be contacted by a member of our team.