CLOUD SOFTWARE ENGINEER - EINDHOVEN AREA - 12 MONTHS CONTRACT
Posted on Dec 14, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Cloud software engineer for a 12 months project with our multinational client in the Eindhoven area (remote)
- Senior infrastructure engineer with strong python development skills and advanced networking/I/O, memory and Shell Scripting skills
- Knowledge/experience with working with influx DB, mainly experience with timeseries databases (development, monitoring, performance tuning and maintenance), preferable with InfluxDB and Redis. Experience with performance tuning and maintenance of timeseries databases (preferable Influx) and RHEL OS, load Balancers and Redis.
- Experience with maintenance and analysing of big data platforms.
- Experience with Life cycle management and upgrades of RHEL6 to 7 or 8, Influx and Redis (databases).
- Experience with data migrations and tools like rsync.
- Experience with (automation of) deployments, setting up Acceptance environment with Python, supervisor, databases and OS.
- Experience with Apache setup and tuning
- Experience with F5 Loadbalancing setup
- Data engineering affinity, experience with parsing CSV/JSON/XML/binary files
- Experience with setting up and debugging ETL
- Experience with working in a devops organization
- Experience with other languages like: Java/JVM/Kotlin is a big plus.
- Experience with migration of data platforms and IOT systems
INFLUX DB (Influx Database)
RedisDB (Redis database, in-memory database)
Do you recognize yourself in the above and do you meet the criteria? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners on telephone number or mail to (see below)