IT Project Manager
Posted on Dec 14, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
The IT Project Manager will manage a portfolio of projects for the company's retail and online application requirements. The Project Manager will be expected to take responsibility for managing teams that will design and create fast, secure, reliable and highly usable applications. The role will involve working with teams of design, development, infrastructure, architect, database specialists and testers. He/she will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with management to understand the business requirement for the projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project.
- Work across the whole development department to lead the project team and ensure that all development projects are delivered within the timescales and to the quality expected.
- Define and manage changes in the project scope, goals and deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the projects, managing project dependencies, critical path and success criteria.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Ensure that the project is delivered within the financial requirements and the expected timeframe of the business.
- Drive industry leading standards and best practices across all projects, using appropriate tools where required.
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project, including internal team members, external consultant and suppliers.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years' experience as a Change Project Manager within an IT department.
- A proven track record of successful project delivery within the Web and mobile development space.
- Experience working a 24/7 transaction driven, online business, preferably in an area related to Gambling or Gaming.
- Team management experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, gained within complex enterprise environments.
- Experienced using MS Project, TFS, Visio, Jira and similar project management tools.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40.7k - £45.2k Annual
£67.8k - £72.3k Annual
£451 - £469 Daily
£63.3k - £72.3k Annual
£271 - £316 Daily