Senior Java Developer - Cork-Ireland - Hybrid/remote
Posted on Dec 13, 2021 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
How would you feel working in the financial industry for a global player and having the opportunity to work on different projects across different departments? This is a great opportunity to work on major projects in a multicultural team and an environment that will challenge you.
What will you do?
- Develop, design and maintenance of the clients application.
- Write technical documents, deliver good quality code and show you are a problem solver.
- Work as part of an application development unit reporting to a development team leader.
Essential skills to have?
- University degree in a computer based discipline (preferred) but not essential
- Practical experience with development of standard & enterprise Java applications (3-4 years or more)
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with version control (GIT, GitHub) and issue tracking (JIRA) systems
Hybrid remote role. 50/50 work environment. 3 month rolling contract where the average stay is 2 years working in the financial industry for a global player and opportunity to work on different projects and move between departments. 400 euro+/day depending on experience