Assistant general manager and cashier - Curry Pizza House
Posted on Dec 13, 2021 by Mahendra Kakarla
To effectively manage all components of the restaurant including FOH and BOH to ensure that maximum potential revenue and financial objectives as well as optimum standards of guest service are achieved.
- Is responsible for building the restaurant team and restaurant sales, and is accountable for profit and loss.
- Performs all administrative functions.
- Is capable of performing every function in the restaurant so as to
properly supervise all of those functions.
- Effectively communicates with everyone, from the owner, to the assistant manager and other employees, to guests, vendors, and corporate office representatives.
- Ensures adherence to policies and procedures, setting the standard for excellence in the restaurant.
- Responsible for hiring, firing, and scheduling of entire staff.
- Responsible for employee morale.
- Responsible for disciplinary action on team members.
- Oversees training of all staff.
- Conducts orientation on all new team members.
- Arranges for services as necessary to make repairs and properly
maintain the facility and grounds.
- Arranges for preventive maintenance or repair on restaurant equipment as necessary.
- Responsible for marketing/expanding the brand.
- Performs banking.
- Ensures the security of the restaurant and team members during opening and closing and when receiving deliveries.
- Monitors inventory and places inventory orders.
- Handles all voids and discounts.
- Ensures Curry Pizza House procedures to prepare menu items and prep ingredients are being followed.
- Conducts regular employee meetings.
- Maintains professionalism.
- Maintains the POS system.
- Monitors quality of food and maintains high standards of guest service.
- Delivers quality guest service and monitors the level of service throughout the restaurant.
- Responsible for local marketing and community relations.
- Ensures all health and sanitation standards are being met and that all health inspections are passed.
- Adheres to company standards, including personal hygiene and appearance.
- 1-2 years of managerial experience in a high-volume restaurant.
- Has successfully completed an Alcohol Awareness Program.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.' 'Work Remotely