S/4 HANA Cloud - Senior Technology Consultant
Posted on Dec 12, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Role: S/4 HANA Cloud - Senior Technology Consultant
Location: US (part remote)
Duration: 12 months
The hands-on Senior Technology Consultant will need skills in SAP Basis and Cloud Architecture but also but able to communicate effectively to Senior IT stakeholders. Knowledge of S/4 Hana Private Cloud or certification in this product is a distinct advantage. Knowledge of S/4 Hana on-premise is advantageous but we will consider SAP ECC consultants with the right level of experience and attitude.
This will be to work initially on upper mid-market projects in the US and therefore experience of working in the upper mid-market is an advantage.
* Work on client projects to provide SAP consultancy at a technical level.
* Undergo SAP Certification in SAP S/4Hana Cloud.
* Travel to client site as and when needed in USA.
* Some opportunity to work remotely depending on client requirements.
* Provide input into pre-sales opportunities as and when needed.
* Possibility of travel to international travel on occasional basis.
To fulfil the role of S4HC Technology Consultant you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
Technical - good working knowledge of the following areas of SAP.
* Liase with senior customer IT stakeholders
* Develop the to-be Technical Architecture framework for S/4Hana
* Hyperscaler Cloud Architecture Knowledge
* SAP S4Hana Private Cloud Landscapes Strategy
* SAP S4Hana Private Cloud sizing
* Knowledge of SAP Business Technology Platform
* SAP S4Hana Private Cloud Security Roles
* SAP S4Hana Private Cloud Transport process
* DR/HA Strategy
* SAP S4Hana Fiori landscape strategy and implementation
Would suit SAP Basis team leader with knowledge of cloud technologies than wants to grow a technical team within the practice and delivery SAP Private cloud projects.
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Results driven
* Ability to work in (virtual) teams at all levels, across all time zones
* Self-motivation with a drive to learn and pick up new challenges
* Intellectual curiosity for technical innovation
Education and Experience:
* University degree or an equivalent technical/IT education
* Possibly 10 years SAP ECC Experience
* Possibly 2 years S/4 HANA "on premise" version
* Ideally 6 months + S/4Hana Cloud experience
* Some travel may be required
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
* Authorized to work in the United States of America
Please send your CV to (see below) for immediate consideration