Posted on Dec 8, 2021 by Access Group
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are a dynamic individual who can manage their own workload, understands customer communication and delivering a quality service for our user base. Has good inter-personal skills. Is well organised and practical, with a logical, analytical approach to problem solving. Pays careful, close attention to detail. Is skilled in installing one or more items of hardware and software.
Day-to-day, you will:
• To provide project implementation services to clients
• Encourage and promote services and capabilities
• Provide a quality customer focussed approach ensuring work is carried out accurately and to the specified standards, with a smooth delivery.
• Creation of work packages for delivery and working closely with the resource manager for scheduling.
• To be responsible for high quality, customer centric communication throughout the project lifecycle.
• Provide training and support where included in scope to the specified standards.
• Joint responsibility for the transition of projects from the technical solutions team into in the implementation phase.
• Joint responsibility for the transition of projects from the implementation phase to business as usual including defining and the delivery of comprehensive technical documentation.
• Responsible for Project Management for all implementations where an project manager has not been assigned.
• Securing customer sign off at the end of an implementation or project
• Participate in lessons learned activities providing valuable feedback to the technical solutions team including the maintenance of technical standards.
• To be a technical stakeholder supporting the Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager in customer meetings.
• Ensure that through self-study that knowledge is both relevant and current with technology, innovation and industry standards.
• Provide technical leadership, support and mentoring to the junior members of the team.
As a well-rounded Deployment Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Previous experience within a Managed Service Environment is preferred.
• Experience of deploying solutions as part of a managed project
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Must have extensive knowledge of Citrix and VMware.
• An outstanding knowledge of Microsoft technologies; active directory, exchange, Azure/365 amongst others.
• Experience of designing, Installing, managing and supporting hosted Citrix environments.
• Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software and peripheral technical issues to customer's satisfaction.
• Operating as an escalation point for Priority 1 issues
• Analysing incident trends and proactively identify problems.
• The ability to deliver high levels of service always and a willingness to do whatever is required to achieve this.
• Extensive experience of Citrix technologies
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£200 - £200 Daily
£130 - £130 Daily
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£100 - £1k Daily