Business Development Manager
Posted on Dec 8, 2021 by CV-Library
£35,000 basic salary with commission and discretionary bonus, Oyster card and expenses.
We are currently partnered with a premium beverage brand who due to growth are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to be an advocate for their luxury products. They have sustainability and quality at the forefront of the business and are looking for an individual that align with these values.
Personality and approach are more important than experience in the sector so candidates working within hospitality and retail are considered if acclimatised to premium products.
This is a key business development role within the business, where the ideal candidate will be expected to assist the UK Head of Sales in delivering the UK business plan and work towards exciting sales growth.
• Drive London sales growth, with particular focus on the luxury hotel, retail and gifting markets
• Develop relevant contact strategies and record these via the prospect database
• Research prospect customers to identify & develop USP business proposals
• Plan customer meetings and sales calls within designated prospect lists
• Maintain accurate business records & complete a weekly & monthly sales report
• Be a representative at conferences, meetings, and industry events when required
• Develop best-in-class proposals & presentations for existing & prospect customers
• Deliver personal business objectives & tasks set by the management team
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a relevant field
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in business development or account management
• Relevant experience working for a luxury ‘FMCG’ brand an advantage
• Excellent communication skills and IT fluency
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Ability to flourish in an SME, being proactive and a self-starter are key
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Comfortable operating internally with Senior Management & externally with GMs/Directors
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £75k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual