Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Dec 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Start Date: 19th January, 2022
Location: Halifax, Trinity Road
Salary: £10.11 per hour
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing)
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - Monday to Sunday
* Maximum of 4 out of 7 days (over a Mon-Sun weekly period)
* Maximum of 4 weekend days to be worked over an 4 week period
* Shift start time between 8am to 10am
* Shift end time between 5:45pm to 7:45pm
* 8 weeks notice of confirmed shift pattern
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks. You will be working for an employer who offers continuous training and development as well as being truly dedicated to offering career progression.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
* Answer customer inbound calls in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of customers at the first point of contact.
* Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
* Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements
* Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
* Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
* Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and escalations dealt with efficiently
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£11 - £11 Hourly
£20.6k - £20.6k Annual
£24.5k - £24.5k Annual
£15.7 - £15.7 Hourly
£25k - £25k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£12.5 - £12.5 Hourly
£21.5k - £21.5k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual