Tech Services Lead
Posted on Dec 8, 2021 by Access Group
As the Tech Services Lead you will ensure that the Hosted services platform is delivered in line with the SLA and that the operational teams are delivering the required service at all times. You will work with the Head of Pay and Bill Services to ensure that the service provided is to a consistent level at all times and in line with the Service Level Agreements set with clients.
The Tech Services Lead will ensure that the operations are resourced adequately at all times and that all staff are trained to the required level to enable them to carry out the role required.
You will assist in the monitoring of the performance of the platform and ensure that the KPI's for the operation are achieved on a day to day basis, and will report the performance to the Head of Pay and Bill Service on a monthly basis.
You will be responsible for all operating procedures across the platforms sites and ensure that all teams are briefed at all times. You are ultimately responsible for delivery of the platform and the services on a daily basis and will act as an escalation point for the team.
You will be expected to work variable hours to meet the demands of the job and the requirements of the prospects.
• Monitoring the environment with CHS
• Upgrades of Rec division Products and Upgrade of the environment
• End of life prep with CHS on all OS
• Deployments of New environments and Clients
• Control management on the environment and changes
• Patching via CHS
• Security via CHS
• DR / BC of the environment to ensure recovery time objectives
• Managed service clients up time
• Change control of the environment
• Cross sell opportunities and controls with other divisions
• New User and Leavers management via CHS
• Liaising with CHS to align all environments and controls
• A motivated self-starter, who consistently demonstrates a high level of operational experience
• An ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of business processes and practices
• The ability to influence, motivate and drive teams
• Ability to identify service enhancements and improvements and feed into the senior leadership to be reviewed for inclusion to the service
• Manage operational issues through to completion
• Good people management skills
• A good knowledge of all aspects of Access Rec software including integration
• Ability to identify system and process improvements to increase operational efficiency
• Experience of working in a fast paced complex environment
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to build rapport at all levels of an organisation
• Persuasive and compelling in expressing ideas and concepts
• Strong written communication skills with an attention to detail
• Remain calm and polite at all times, even under intense pressure
• Have a full driving licence