Posted on Dec 7, 2021 by CV-Library
create new online products as well as improving and adding to existing products, web applications, and middleware. Examples of future developments include NLP (Natural Language Processing). The team embrace new technologies, as evidenced by the recent adoption of Svelte. Moreover the company’s management provide the technology team with the autonomy and resources to move quickly and experiment.
You’ll join the technical services team, working alongside, a software architect, database developer, and business analysts. You’ll benefit from excellent learning opportunities because the team offer good experience in online health data products. Therefore this job offers you a terrific opportunity to develop your skills and experiences, as a Software Developer.
This organisation is at the heart of one of the UK’s latest growing IT sectors. online health information, and therefore you will benefit from excellent career development opportunities as the organisation continues to grow.
Patients. clinicians, and hospital managers use the online products, which you build and maintain, in order to make decisions about hospital treatments. These decisions lead to improvements in the delivery of Hospital and Health Services. Therefore because the online products, which you build and maintain, help improve health services, you will find that this a very rewarding environment in which to work, as a software developer.
About the existing online products:
The existing online products that you will build and maintain include:
* a user-facing website which is used by patients in order to help make decisions about their treatment plans
* a web based portal which healthcare professionals use in order to gain access to health data
You will work with :
* API’s (Node.js)
* Azure resources, including Function Apps, Logic Apps, & message queues
Because the organisation’s infrastructure is hosted in Azure, you use AzureDevOps, in order to manage tasks. In addition you will use an automated deployment model in order to push changes through the organisation’s environments.
Software Developer, Your Responsibilities
You’re involved in the full product lifecycle, whereby your responsibilities include:
* The building and maintaining of the organisations online products.
* Developing, and documenting code, which is testable, scalable, and secure.
* Participating in SCRUM ceremonies.
Software Developer, Salary & Benefits:
* Salary range is £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
* Employer pension contribution of up to circa. 10%
* 25 days paid annual leave plus all bank & public holidays
* Life & Health insurance
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to Work Scheme
Software Developer, Candidate Criteria
* Experience of working with web technologies.
* Experience of one or more front-end web frameworks.
* Good understanding of web services, including RESTful services.
* Experience of deploying code, infrastructure, and configuration through environments
* AGILE environment experience
* Because you engage with colleagues, across the organisation, you therefore need to have the ability to explain complex technical matters in simple terms so that non-technical colleagues can understand the issues
Software Developer, Location & Working Pattern:
The company’s offices are in Central London, very close to various tube stations, including Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, and Bond Street. Because you will engage with staff, across the organisation, as software developer, it’s important, that you have some face time with colleagues. However because you have the benefit of a blended working pattern you can work some of the week in the office, and some of the week at home.
Summary of this Software Developer vacancy:
You’re building, maintaining, and improving online products at one of the UK's leading health data information organisations. Therefore this software developer job gives you excellent career development. In addition you benefit from working at an organisation that embraces new technologies, and moreover gives you the autonomy and resources to learn, experiment, and implement your ideas quickly. Furthermore, you're involved in the whole product lifecycle. Therefore, because this is an excellent career opportunity, it's best that you don't delay in making an application. Therefore please apply now
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £75k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£47k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£25k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual