Posted on Dec 6, 2021 by CV-Library
This section should include a statement about the role, its purpose and what it is responsible for. Some examples are below.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for a range of tools and environments. This includes the maintenance and improvement of our existing Continuous Integration infrastructure, provision of internal development and test environments, provision of internal support, sales, and projects environments. The DevOps engineer will be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our release installation tools, documentation and processes, including providing support and skills transfer to internal and external teams installing and maintaining our product set.
The Main Accountabilities
• Administration of our CI platform
• Improvements to our CI platform
• Administration of a cross platform build environment (Windows, Linux, Solaris)
• Automation of deployments to WebLogic 12c and Oracle/SQL Server
• Managing distributed build and test infrastructure
• Working with our support/professional service team to troubleshoot environment issues.
• Support maintenance of our products by providing the necessary environments and release builds.
• Create and manage environments for sales/demonstration/training systems.
• Feedback opportunities to improve our build, release, and deployment process.
The Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Competent with Apache
• Competent with Oracle WebLogic 12c
• Competent with Oracle Database
• Competent with Microsoft SQL Server
• Competent with Microsoft Windows Server & Linux (any distribution)
• Basic knowledge of shell scripting (For example BASH, Windows Batch or PowerShell)
• Competent understanding of GIT
• Knowledge/Understanding of CI platforms
• Understanding of SSH/Certificates/HTTPS
• Understanding of Load Balancing
• Understanding of Cloud Services
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £90k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£567 - £567 Daily
£40k - £100k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£45k - £85k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£35.3k - £55.7k Annual