Posted on Dec 3, 2021 by CV-Library
Currently heading up a team of 50, our client is growing rapidly and has further ambitions for growth over the next few years.
Their success is down to the dedicated, passionate, and talented individuals within the team, so it’s imperative that you are aligned and engaged with their key values to be successful in this role: team, excellence, integrity and care.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the business as they have some incredible clients coming onboard. There is also a lot of progression opportunities throughout the business.
As Sales Executive you will be pivotal to attracting and converting new customers and maintaining and cultivating the existing customer base. You will be instrumental in increasing the sales and profits. You will research industry trends and use your insight to identify business opportunities in new and existing markets. You will monitor customer feedback closely to ensure the business delivers the best products and services. You will also attend business events to learn more about their industry and network with other professionals and potential clients.
Sales Executive’s Responsibilities:
* Researching businesses, individuals and industry trends to identify potential new clients and markets and ways to serve existing clients better
* Contacting potential new clients using phone and email to gauge interest and plan meetings
* Preparing client presentations and materials, including PowerPoint and sales displays
* Meeting new and existing clients in person as well as being flexible.
* Negotiating business terms with new and existing clients using phone, email and in-person meetings and successfully convert to meet Sales Targets.
* Setting sales goals and ensuring these are met
* Working with senior management team members to manage risks
* Training and mentoring the wider sales team members
* Preparing and delivering pitches to potential investors, customers and procurement teams.
* Attending networking opportunities including conferences and industry events
Excellent customer service
• Attention to detail, especially for processing orders (product codes, quantities and prices)
• Good communication skills on the phone, in person and via e-mails
• Ability to explain complex systems in a clear and simple language
• Ability to organise and self-priorities tasks, to follow leads through the sales process
• Ability to multi-task and cope well in a fast-paced environment
• Initiative and a positive attitude with commitment to problem solving and resolving ambiguity
• Team player and ability to build close relationships with other teams
• Hardworking and Fun-loving
* Degree level essential
* 3 – 5 years of demonstrable experience within Account Management succeeding in delivering business KPIs – desirable
* Specialist skills or Aptitude required
* Sales and commercial acumen,
* Microsoft office packages to an intermediate level
Our client offers a strong benefits package with competitive holidays and team bonuses.
24k - 25k Per Annum
Full time, Permanent
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £22k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual