Digital Product Owner (m/f/d)
Posted on Dec 3, 2021 by Hays (Schweiz) AG
- Focussing mainly on the needs of the users and find the best solutions
- Analyzing and optimizing the digital functionalities based on the collected data, user needs and flows
- Developing product strategies and building better customer experience in collaboration with the dynamic Product Manager Team
- Implementation of all SAFe and Scrum ceremonies
- Close cooperation with the Release Manager
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Science
- Several years of professional experience regarding the development of digital products
- Extensive knowledge in working with the Scrum framework and respecting the Agile work culture
- Fluent oral and written English language skills, but also very good in German or French
- Wages in line with the market, profit-sharing and a performance bonus
- Internal training offer as well as financial support for further education
- Personnel discounts
up to 20%
- Flexible working hours
- Good social benefits and attractive pension fund
- Have a huge impact on various product teams! Agile work culture is the key! That's why we're looking for a dynamic team member. You will have a lot of design freedom and the possibility to develop the company further. Don't miss this oppurtunity!
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges.
We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests - all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
My contact at Hays
My contact person