Posted on Dec 3, 2021 by CV-Library
Bristol or Remote, salary up to £55k.
Working from home is possible with regular visits to Bristol, and occasional European travel post-pandemic
About the Company
Our client is dedicated to delivering innovative, digital solutions to local government and commercial organisations. Their agile philosophy enables them to deliver flexible, best-in-class software solutions to create innovative answers for the complex challenges their customers face
About the Role
Work within a team of data focused professionals to assist in delivering projects where high volumes of data and documents needs to be, exported, and imported, cleansed, and re-aligned for a SaaS environment. Assist with data architecture and improvements in day-to-day management and extraction and import, to improve our delivery of services to our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
This is a role with the flexibility to grow and develop. The experience and knowledge of the candidate will dictate the responsibilities. There is some flexibility with the knowledge, experience, and skills of the individual selected. The key is the attitude to learning and developing. This list of duties is to indicate the type of role and responsibilities the selected candidate will be expected to deliver, example responsibilities/skills include:
* Build data migration frameworks and scripts
* Merging data and databases when necessary
* A solid understanding of existing and emerging data technologies
* Manipulation of existing datasets to deliver to the customer requirements.
* Excellent communication skills to effectively translate sophisticated concepts into easily understandable language
* Restoring lost data where and when appropriate
* Building test versions and testing for bugs
* In-depth knowledge of the principles and practices of good systems design
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in data science, computer science, or equivalent.
* Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, C#, SQL Server, IIS, ASP.NET (or other .NET web experience)
* Experience using object data mapping.
* Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
* High-level written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the Data Engineer role, send your CV and we will review and make contact with you immediately. Your Talent Solutions is a recruitment company that specialises in projects and programmes
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£90k - £100k Annual
£550 - £650 Daily
£400 - £470 Daily
£35k - £70k Annual
£35k - £70k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£70k - £85k Annual