Posted on Dec 2, 2021 by CV-Library
Salary: - £32k Basic + OTE
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our client is looking to recruit a new Panel Beater to join their successful team in Gillingham.
About the position:
The role requires preparing and fitting vehicles to the high standards set by our manufacturer. The successful candidate for our Panel Beater vacancy will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Panel Beater position involves:
• Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard
• Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised
• Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge
• Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals
• Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
• Aptitude for multi-tasking
• An eye for detail
• Quality awareness
• Communication skills
• Full driving licence
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, performance bonus, company benefits scheme and a pension. If you are interested in joining the team then please apply online now or contact our recruitment team to find out more
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£32.5k - £35k Annual
£33.5k - £40k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£30k - £39k Annual
£26k - £34k Annual
£26k - £36k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£26k - £34k Annual