IT Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on Dec 2, 2021 by CV-Library
This role offers a flexible working scheme, where the successful candidate can choose to work from home or from the office which is based at WA3 7PG.
About the Role:
* To provide IT innovation to meet all immediate needs and providing a platform to facilitate the goals and aspirations of the ‘One Bridgewater’ vision. Additionally 3rd line support, resolving escalated IM&T incidents, across multiple platforms often interfacing directly with 3rd party vendors and key stakeholders to ensure the full operability of systems and services used by staff of the Bridgewater Community Healthcare NHS Trust.
* Initiation and delivery of IT projects. Ensuring good governance and that ITIL based practices are adhered to throughout culminating in the required document sets being produced to support the Trust’s auditing and Information Governance compliance requirements.
* Planning through and fully understanding the developing needs of the Trust and ensuring a commensurate technical roadmap is adopted and any investment such as hardware, infrastructure and/or licensing is procured accurately and at the best price point for the trust. But also be able to provide tactical solutions flexibly and cohesively adapting to the changing needs of the Trust providing innovative and dynamic solutions to meet emerging needs.
* Supplying information and guidance particularly where Business Continuity recovery invocation is concerned. Additionally, configuring and maintaining the new private cloud hosting solution ensuring best possible Recovery Time/Recovery Point Objectives enabling ‘best of breed’ driven Service SLAs to be generated and committed to.
* Previous experience of working as an IT Infrastructure Engineer, ideally within the NHS or Public Sector
* Experience of being the last point of contact for escalated technical issues
* Experience with Windows Server 2016 to 2019, Nutanix, Rubrik, Sophos and Domain work
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV if this position would be of interest to you. If you have any questions, please contact Chloe @ Belmont Recruitment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£350 - £400 Daily
£35k - £40k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£50k - £55k Annual
£40k - £80k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£590 - £600 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual