Posted on Dec 2, 2021 by CV-Library
Location: A mix of Office (City of London) and remote
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Working for one of the UK’s leading Facilities Management companies we have an opportunity for an Internal Recruitment Specialist to play a key role in the company’s growth and talent attraction strategy. You will be responsible for pro-actively filling a range of security positions, working closely with hiring managers, interviewing candidates and ensuring a customer focused candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
Applicants should have prior recruitment experience.
Your role will include:
* Utilising a range of sourcing methods to attract candidates
* Conduct telephone and face to face interviews
* Post adverts to company website and social media channels
* Work closely with site managers and regional managers to understand and qualify requirements
* Attend client meetings to fully understand staff requirements
* Manage candidates through the vetting process
* Identify areas of improvement within overall recruitment strategy
* Work with Managers to identify improvements in recruitment processes
* Work closely with the HR department to ensure a smooth candidate journey
* Project manage volume recruitment campaigns
* Ongoing analysis of recruitment performance and suggest recommendations to the business
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Prior experience in the recruitment of site based personnel
* Experience undertaking volume recruitment campaigns
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* A team player with a willingness to help others
* Diplomatic, with ability to constructively challenge existing practices and capable of driving change.
* Excellent communicator with sound organisational and presentation skills.
* Good working knowledge of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel is essential
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £26k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£380 - £380 Daily
£35k - £36k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£12 - £15 Hourly
£21k - £25k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual