Posted on Dec 1, 2021 by CV-Library
A leading organisation that operates within a number of countries worldwide is currently hiring an Infrastructure Engineer who has strong support / project capabilities in Azure, 365 and VMware paying up to £65,000 + 12% bonus and remote working. This is fantastic opportunity to work for a small but highly technical in-house IT department supporting roughly (Apply online only) users and gain exposure to IaaC (Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform).
The Infrastructure Engineer will provide customer centric support for our client's onsite physical infrastructure, hosted infrastructure and administration for the cloud infrastructure and systems. You will lead, manage, and participate in the delivery of project work where related to infrastructure changes or systems delivery with a significant element of infrastructure change or implementation.
• Line Management of Infrastructure team. Mentor and coach junior staff and provide peer to peer advice, as required
• Ensure the effective management, administration (including patch management) and operation of the RSSB onsite physical infrastructure environment - Server Room / Virtual Server Infrastructure / Network Switches / Firewalls / Meeting room AV solutions and input to business requirements, specifications and designs for infrastructure delivery options
• Ensure the effective management, administration and operation of the cloud infrastructure environment - Azure / Hosted Virtual servers / M365/D365 and SaaS solutions
• Ensure the efficient and healthy operation of security / Virus and web filtering systems
• Microsoft and/or other technical certifications or relevant demonstrable experience managing and supporting Microsoft technical environments and solutions
• Knowledge of and ability to problem manage Microsoft SQL Server/Windows Server v2008/2012/2019+ management (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File and Print services), MS InTune mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) Windows 10 OS)
• Packaging and distributing of software using software deployment tools and Windows Server and end point patching using MS WSUS server
• Advanced administration of MS Teams, Teams Voice, MS Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business
• Administration and management of VMWare HA Cluster (ESX 6/6.5)
• Knowledge of administering and supporting Azure IaaS/PaaS solutions, SAN and NAS storage (DELL EqualLogic)
• Administration of backup/recovery solutions (Veeam Backup and Arcserve UDP) and management of DRaaS and Business Continuity solutions
• Administration and support of Meraki firewalls, Dell network Switches, Sophos Antivirus, Mimecast Anti-Spam and Forcepoint Web content filtering software.
• WFH options
• Flexible Working Hours
• Bonus scheme 12^
• Discounted travel costs
• 25+ holidays
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £33k Annual
£37k - £47k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual