Posted on Dec 1, 2021 by CV-Library
Working in a team of 13, the department provides bureau payroll service to approximately 150 clients consisting of both schools and companies of up to 2000 employees.
On a monthly basis, the department produces around 10,500 payslips.
* Manage a portfolio of 10-15 clients across multiple pay deadlines processing c2000 employees in total.
* Process all payrolls from start to finish:
* Starters, Leavers and Permanent data changes
* Process variable data from clients
* Manage multiple deadlines for variable data and manage the client throughout the pay cycle
* Audit and check payroll
* Report processing and sending to clients for sign off
* Send reports and payslips to clients
* Produce BACS payment schedule and forward to BACS officer
* Liaise with client and dealing with salary queries
* Completing complex monthly/annual pension returns
* Dealing with queries with pensions administrators / HM Revenue & Customs
* Processing forms P45/P46/P6/P9
* Processing and calculating statutory payments such as SMP, SSP etc.
* Ability to manually calculate pro-rata payments such as holiday pay, hourly/daily rates of pay etc.
* Ability to work within a team
* Performing regular data checks to see if the system matches the manual record cards.
* Ad hoc tasks as required
* Experience in processing school payrolls is essential
* Experience running payroll for a portfolio of clients is desirable.
* An understanding of statutory payroll is required.
* Ability to manually calculate tax and national insurance is desirable.
* Must be numerate and computer literate.
* Must be willing to adhere to strict deadlines.
* Ability to work under pressure is required
* Payrite Software experience would be beneficial
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £25k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual
£28k - £37k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£11.2 - £11.2 Hourly