Business Development Executive
Posted on Nov 30, 2021 by CV-Library
Are you currently working as a New Business Development Executive, Telesales Executive, Telesales Agent, Outbound Sales Executive, Lead Generator or an Appointment Setter and looking for a new challenge? Then this could be the opportunity for you. Our client is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Outbound Business Development Executive to join their team.
Our client are a well-established and leading multi-channel, digital marketing agency based just outside Manchester city centre with an additional office in Australia. They work with some of the most successful brands and are going through huge growth, this is a genuine opportunity to be part of an exciting and dynamic business with real opportunities for career progression alongside excellent earning potential.
We are looking for passionate and tenacious individuals with a minimum of 12 months experience from within a new business development, outbound sales or telesales environment. You must have a demonstrable track record of success but above all a real desire to close sales and achieve sales objectives. Initially you will be approaching businesses direct to introduce our clients services however once established you will benefit from the considerable leads generated through targeted marketing campaigns.
New Business Development Executive - Responsibilities
* Identifying and creating opportunities for new business and selling our clients core services into them as a packaged offering (SEO, PPC, Paid Social Websites).
* Pro-actively approaching business owners and decision makers through a mixture of cold and warm calling along with inbound enquiries
* Identify new business opportunities through company mapping and networking.
* Attending face to face meetings and having telephone calls with new potential clients
* To provide support and input into new business proposals, forecasts and estimations
* To keep up-to-date with the industry
* To help drive new business / clients
* The ultimate objective being to fully surpass customer expectations across all levels resulting in excellent key customer retention and other business development opportunities
Business Development Executive - Requirements
* Start to end sales process - starting with research through to converting opportunities into sales wins
* Relevant experience in a Business Development (ideally B2B) role
* Basic understanding of digital marketing services (preferable)
* Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently
* Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
* The ability to work with minimal supervision and as a member of the sales team (training initially provided)
Business Development Executive - The Rewards
* Supportive and employee driven company culture
* Excellent training
* Up to £28,000 basic (DOE) and realistic 1st year OTE of £35,000 - £40,000
* Due to expected high number of responses we will unfortunately be unable to respond to every applicant
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £43k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£28k - £46k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual