Posted on Nov 30, 2021 by CV-Library
High growth business operating within the healthcare sector require a Senior Management Accountant/Finance Manager to work at their Head office located between Leeds & Bradford. The business is currently going through an exciting period of high growth, both organically and via acquisition.
As Senior Management Accountant, you will report to the Financial Controller, and manage a small finance team. You will be instrumental in driving improvements which will help integrate new acquisitions into the business.
* Ensure delivery of the MI Pack on working day 10 to include commentary and analysis, overseeing monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
* Bring new acquisitions on board including integration into MI pack, completion accounts, and driving closure of old bank accounts through supporting the migration of suppliers, NHS income and Direct Debits;
* Prepare & submit VAT returns and all VAT compliance reporting to the FC and FD;
* Payment of monthly payroll and PAYE, including reconciliations, payroll journal input and pension submissions;
* Significant contributor to the year-end statutory accounts processes by supporting the FC and providing relevant information to the auditors;
* Strive to find opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiencies in the Finance Team by owning various projects and seeing them through;
* Line manager responsibility for 4 team members including regular 121’s and supporting development within the team.
Skills & Experience required:
* Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ACMA);
* Good knowledge and experience of management accounts, and their principles and procedures;
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Line management experience of coaching and developing team members;
* Comfortable analysing consolidated accounts data;
* Be a quick learner who will embrace a fast growth/ high paced environment;
* Ability to challenge and improve processes and procedures;
* Excel proficient (Sage experience beneficial but not a pre-requisite);
* Access to your own transport.
What’s on Offer:
* A salary in the region of £42,000-£45,000;
* Free on-site parking at their head office, easily commutable from Leeds, Bradford and much of Yorkshire;
* Generous holiday allowance;
* A degree of Flexi-time and/or occasional working from home.
Interviews are to be conducted imminently, hence you are advised to apply at your earliest convenience. N.B. Lyons Recruitment have been retained on an exclusive basis, hence any direct or other agency applications with be disregarded
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£0 - £0 Annual
£300 - £400 Daily
£60k - £65k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£75k - £75k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£48k - £52k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual