Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Nov 30, 2021 by CV-Library
My client, a highly successful manufacturing organisation are seeking a Customer Service Advisor on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing customer satisfaction, from customer inquiry all the way to payment and then to following up after the purchase has been made.
• Provide customers with exceptional service
• Respond to all customer queries in a timely manner including, issuing quotes for consumable, products and delivery times
• Provide customers with updates regarding stock, shipping details, invoices, delivery dates ect.
• Administration support, including the use of CRM systems
• Educating customers on any information
• Contacting customers following delivery to gather product reviews and feedback
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word)
• Good understanding of CRM systems
• Previous experience in a Customer Service
• A willingness to learn new things
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£10.4 - £10.4 Hourly
£9 - £10 Hourly
£22.5k - £22.5k Annual
£10.3 - £10.3 Hourly
£18k - £18.2k Annual
£18.7k - £18.7k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£18.7k - £21k Annual
£11.8 - £14 Hourly