Posted on Nov 30, 2021 by CV-Library
£70k salary + £550 car allowance + 15% bonus
Job Summary (General Responsibilities):
You will be responsible for supporting the EMEA Sales team providing financial and business analysis to ensure profitability targets are being met and being a key partner to the Sales team. As part of the Finance team, you will also assist in providing meaningful information to a cross-functional team that includes Sales, Management, Product Management, Supply Chain and other departments within the organization who rely on the information to make informed business decisions.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Prepare monthly analysis of financial results, business units and sales channels. Examples to include financial statement variances against budget and forecast; including trend analysis and account analysis. Provide explanations and recommendations for gap closure or corrective action.
* Assist in analyzing the financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against strategic/business plans and budgets. Prepare analysis of product line and customer account profitability and any other sales analysis.
* Partner with internal customers including Sales, Planning and Purchasing to perform analyses of product and operations costs, identifying opportunities for cost savings, profit improvement and tracking performance against targets.
* Co-develop and own tactical action plans with internal customers to achieve financial and operational goals. Regularly monitor progress and drive accountability towards goals.
* Assist in the preparation of the annual budget. Including preparation of supporting schedules, uploading and validation of data into budgeting database, assisting in preparing the financial budgeting model, creating reports and analysis and coordinating with key personnel from various departments.
* Have a strong working knowledge of accounting and business process and analysis for such things as headcount reporting, product analysis, customer analysis and accruals.
* P&L modeling and scenario analysis.
* Manage assigned tasks as well as proactively take on ad hoc projects as required in support of business and strategic initiatives.
* Fulfill responsibilities under ISO 9001 and 14001; understand and fully support IS0 system.
* Comply with Health and Safety requirements
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
* Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
* Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Four-year college or university degree from an accredited institution. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required.
* Four to six years of experience in a similar position; experience with Sales Finance, income statement analysis, global budgeting and reporting.
* Consumer Electronics industry background preferred.
* Extremely advanced Excel skills. Strong MS software skills including PowerPoint for presentation preparation and Word.
* Experience with Hyperion Essbase, SmartView or other Business Intelligence, a plus, but a natural strength and flare with analytical tools, a must.
* Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
* Must work well independently and in a team environment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £55k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£55k - £55k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual