Posted on Nov 29, 2021 by CV-Library
This seamless online recruitment experience offers a sophisticated matching process for healthcare service providers and healthcare professionals. Launched in 2019, they now work with over 2,000 GPs and Nurses across 130 healthcare locations in the UK, giving them exclusive access to the best service providers, shifts and rates by booking through this dedicated online app.
You would be joining a growing team of recruitment consultants, founded and led by a former award-winning healthcare agency CEO and in collaboration with their amazing tech partners. This is an exciting time to join the company and be part of a tech start-up that is filled with collaborative, passionate and driven recruitment professionals. They are agile and hardworking, but having fun is a fundamental part of their culture. All your business will be done via an online platform.
The Role & Responsibilities
My client is looking for a Recruitment Consultant Professional to join their team in Sheffield, to focus on maintaining and delivering an exceptional recruitment service to all App users, including both their healthcare professionals and service providers. You will be working in a fast paced, innovative, and most importantly, passionate environment.
* Build and maintain relationships with service providers and healthcare professionals with a real focus on customer service and customer experience
* Manage service provider user accounts by uploading shifts, managing rotas, and confirming & booking healthcare professionals into shifts
* Regular communication with all app users to maximise shift fill rates and usage of locum availability
* Become a Platform Champion; familiar with all aspects and functionality of the platform and comfortable to create and share short Video Guides
* Weekly/biweekly check-in with your dedicated portfolio of service provider clients and healthcare professionals
* Supporting with ad-hoc queries/requirements that users may present day to day
* Delivering a consistently high level of engaging customer service and support for users
* Engage with inactive healthcare professionals and assist with profile creation and onboarding
* Use feedback from our users to guide product development
* Actively contribute to the overall success of the team and reaching their business targets
The team are hard-working, innovative, and passionate about great digital recruitment co-ordination and customer service.
If you’re interested in delivering fantastic customer experience and recruitment service - and tech savvy too - then this company is the place for you to excel. The company believe in retaining and developing their people into the business leaders of the future.
* Personable confident and excellent communication skills, highly motivated and hard working
* Enthusiastic and eager to learn
* Ability to work independently and proactively
* Natural relationship builder, networker and team player
* Ability to handle high workloads and prioritise tasks
* Process driven and high attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* Tech savvy
* Previous recruitment consultant success or software onboarding experience is preferable
* Experience within recruitment, the healthcare sector, or a start-up environment is advantageous but not essential
The office is a fun place to be. They work flexibly to make sure work fits around their people and their family commitments.
They’re based in central Sheffield with easy access to shops, bars, and cafes. They’re in a modern building with secure parking available close by, but most of them walk, ride to work or take public transport.
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Company contributory pension scheme
* Regular company and social outings (after the COVID lockdown)
* Laptop & Mobile supplied when joining
* Cycle to work scheme
* Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early-stage start-up
* Fun, friendly, and collaborative start-up office environment
* Access to a kitchen area supplied with healthy (and not so healthy) snacks plus teas, coffees & soft drinks too
* On Fridays they’re not quite so healthy and order anything from pizza to noodles & burritos depending on the mood!
Along with all of that - of course - they have competitive salaries and a great bonus scheme!
This recruitment consultant role can be Full or Part Time and is based at the Sheffield HQ. They embrace flexible working and have an office/home working hybrid model. Flexible working means flexible to suit you and our customer’s needs. So, they don’t particularly do 9-5 (unless you want too of course!), and there are times where they might expect you to work over the weekend or outside of ‘normal’ office hours.
You should also be prepared to travel to work at the office - because they love to see & collaborate as an amazing team – although flexibility means they are big fans of working from home too
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £30k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£20k - £35k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£22k - £37k Annual
£22k - £37k Annual
£24k - £39k Annual