IT Business Analyst
Posted on Nov 29, 2021 by CV-Library
combination of Waterfall and Agile, therefore ideal candidates should have the following skills and experience.
* Have at least 5yrs Business Analysis experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
* Minimum of foundation level Business Analysis certification from a recognized body, e.g. IIBA
* Previous technical experience is required, with a good knowledge of servers and operating systems technologies.
* Determining and executing the most suitable requirements gathering technique/approach,
* Requirements management, e.g Documenting user stories, knowledgeable in preparing project backlogs and/or requirements traceability matrix
* At least ITIL foundation level certification, with good knowledge and experience in configuration management and CMDB, preferably 'Service Now'
* Previous experience working with offshore teams
* High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint
* Effective Stakeholders engagement at all levels i.e. from technical teams to senior leadership
* Self-motivated and self-starter, who can work with little supervision and quickly pick up new or unfamiliar concepts.
* Able to work in a demanding environment with ambiguous requirement and multiple data sources
* Can write simple queries and manipulate data to extract value, and effectively communicate the message to the relevant stakeholders with actionable items Day to day responsibilities:
* Baseline 'AS IS' (point in time) register/scope for Retail systems obsolescence, create and maintain a clear tracker for monitoring and reporting remediation progress.
* Work with the workstream project manager(s) to identify and engage key stakeholders, and when applicable complete sprint planning, sprint reviews and retros.
* Work with the key business stakeholders, e.g system owners, application SMEs, architects, developers, Business relationship managers, and IT service delivery managers to collate and document business/Systems/project requirements and user stories. This could involve facilitating workshops, 1-2-1 interviews, or other appropriate techniques, and in some cases focus groups.
* Providing updates during the stand ups, or in project team meetings
* Identifying trends and recommending potential solutions or areas to enhance efficiency or automation of solution delivery processes.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£450 - £475 Daily
£39k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£34k - £40.9k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£1 - £100k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£37k - £40k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual