Posted on Nov 29, 2021 by CV-Library
* Landmark House – Ipswich
* Kirkley Lodge – Lowestoft
* West Suffolk House – Bury St Edmunds
Are you looking for a new admin role within a care setting?
Do you possess excellent customer service, strong attention to detail with the ability to manage a high volume of workload?
Are you available to start ASAP?
We are looking for 10 Business Support Coordinators to join The Home First Support Service team in managing an influx of extra workload.
As a Business Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for operationally managing the Home First Support Service area, ensuring that the service is delivered in accordance with Care and Support plans, SLCC principles, and additional policies and procedures.
This will involve working with and supporting a wider team of support workers who provide direct care to customers, responding to requests from the placement team, visiting new service users to introduce the service, adhere to health and safety procedures/risk assessments, updating files as and when required with customer data and information to ensure a high standard of service.
* Business Support Coordinators are required to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm, with some occasional weekend working which is done on a rota basis.
* Home First have a hybrid working approach of 1-2 days in the office (various locations)
Landmark House – Ipswich
Kirkley Lodge – Lowestoft
West Suffolk House – Bury St Edmunds
* Visiting service users will be required within this role.
* This is an ongoing temporary requirement, initially until March 2022 and full training will be provided.
* An enhanced DBS check is required for this role
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £23k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£10.3 - £10.3 Hourly
£21k - £22.5k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual