Posted on Nov 29, 2021 by CV-Library
Magisters Education are working with a leading Secondary School and Sixth Form in the Hounslow area who are looking for a Music Teacher to join them to teach across Key Stages 3 – 4.
The school are a fantastic Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school who achieve fantastic results year on year at both GCSE and A-Level across all departments. Standards in the school are excellent and behaviour as a result is excellent.
The school is located close to Hounslow Central Station (Piccadilly Line) and Hounslow Rail Station, boasting a range of accessible bus routes too and has onsite parking available.
The Music department are highly successful having achieved year on year significantly above the national average. You will have access to modern classrooms and any resources you require to teach excellent lessons.
The department are highly organised and have a Head of Department who has been with the school for several years, so you will have access to a well-structured department at the school.
This is a January start long term position till at least the end of this academic year, with the possibility of extending beyond this for the right candidate.
• Degree or equivalent
• Ability to teach up to KS4 fulltime
• Excellent classroom management
• Commitment to improving practice
• Strong subject knowledge and understanding of curriculum requirements
Why should you apply today?
• Industry leading pay rates! • Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school
• Excellent student behaviour and an experienced department with strong leadership
• Support throughout the interview process with tips and guidance to help you maximise your chances of securing a role
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£110 - £170 Daily
£25k - £37k Annual
£130 - £160 Daily
£25k - £52k Annual
£150 - £200 Daily
£28.8k - £42k Annual
£27k - £40k Annual
£110 - £190 Daily
£140 - £210 Daily