Posted on Nov 26, 2021 by CV-Library
The Company considers employees as highly valued members of the business and offer an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national, or global scale.
Working from home with 1 day a week in London
£65-75K plus extensive benefits package
To be successful in this role:
As a DevOps Engineer, you should possess a keen mind for solving tough problems with the ideal solution, partnering effectively with various team members along the way. You should be personable, efficient, flexible and communicative, possess a strong desire to implement change, growth, and maturity, and have a passion and love for what you do. You should have commercial experience in some or all of the following;
* Linux based infrastructure
* Git, Jira/Confluence, Agile principles
* Working with automation tooling (Terraform, Ansible, Splunk, etc)
* Containers (Docker, Compose, ECS, Kubernetes)
* Various managed and self-hosted CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, etc)
* DNS, TCPDUMP, CDNS, SSL, Git, Firewalls and networking concepts (VPC, subnetting, VPNs, etc).
* Software security best practices
* Deploying microservice architecture, applications, and supporting services
* High-traffic, international systems
* Monitoring tools (AppD, Pagerduty, CloudWatch, Datadog, Sentry, etc)
* Configuration and managing databases
* Cloud Services: AWS, GCP, or Azure
* Comfortable in a working from home environment
If you’re happiest in an agile environment, with complex projects to oversee, there is a digital revolution underway in the UK and you can help shape it. Our clients teams are bursting with talent and ideas, and they are ready to help you deliver transformative digital work for high profile clients as a DevOps Engineer. This role can be working from home.
Job role and responsibilities:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers. You will then be building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure working with the scrum team. Also, you will be working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes, testing and examining code written by others and analysing results whilst working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
The company is highly regarded within the industry and is one of the largest and most successful independent technology & business services firms in the world.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will have access to an annual bonus plan and share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You will also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme. This role is also working from home
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £90k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£567 - £567 Daily
£40k - £100k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£45k - £85k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£35.3k - £55.7k Annual