Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Nov 26, 2021 by CV-Library
* Service Desk Analyst
* 12 months – Milton Keynes
* £149.50 per day – OUTSIDE IR35
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within an IT Service Desk / Helpdesk environment providing 1st and 2nd line support. You will have excellent communication skills, be confident working in a busy technical IT support environment and be confident resolving problems.
* Monitor and administer the Service Desk mailbox, phones and monitoring screens, ensuring that the SLA clocks do not expire, tickets are continually updated with progress and/or are appropriately escalated (functional escalation)
* Log and record all interactions, incidents and service request tickets ensuring they are accurately raised, categorised and prioritised
* Perform technical investigation, diagnosis and resolution of incidents and service requests to provide first contact resolution (FCR) within the required timeframe utilising Knowledge Base Articles (KBA) and subject matter expertise
* Liaise with the Problem Manager to help gather written or oral updates, workarounds or permanent fixes as well as solution recommendations to in-flight problems.
* Supporting the Incident Manager during the Major Incident process fulfilling any process role assigned to them (i.e. maintaining the ticket history / Incident timeline).
* Contribute documentation on known issues / errors, workarounds and permanent fixes to the central knowledgebase
You will have good working knowledge of Microsoft O/S and applications, including but not limited to Windows Server 2012, Exchange 2013, SQL 2008, Windows 10, Office365 plus general networking technologies.
The ideal candidate will have previously held SC Clearance, however this isn’t essential as the company will process the clearance for the successful candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation with potential for long term contract extensions
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9.2 - £9.2 Hourly
£32k - £32k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£27.6k - £35.2k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£0 - £1 Annual
£21k - £25k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual