Posted on Nov 26, 2021 by CV-Library
SUMMARY OF ROLE:
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration (generally) within the UK by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. Demonstrates Thermal products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs. Communication Skills (Group, Written, Telephone).
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
* Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
* Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with new prospects, maintaining relationships with current clients by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and solutions.
* Develops clear and effective internal cost calculations, technical documents, written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
* Coordinates sales effort with customer service, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
* Active involvement ensuring the timely completion of customer orders from sales enquiry to despatch via effective sales and logistics activities.
* Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
* Recommend company profit and service improvements.
* Periodic contact with lapsed customers in order to benefit from any opportunity to re-supply.
* Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
* Prepares reports in a timely manner by collecting, analysing, and summarising information. (Sales visit reports, Annual UK sales budget planning, monthly forecasting)
* Preparation of weekly visit plans.
* Ensure compliance with required formal quality systems and other customer specific standards.
* Participation in company stock takes trade shows and conventions and attending team meetings, training and sharing best practice with colleagues;
* Carry out general administration activities as required including but not limited to giving back up to non-U.K. sales.
* Negotiating the terms of an agreement and converting quotations into sales and involvement in establishing credit accounts or other methods of effecting payment.
* Involvement when required in creating detailed technical documents and on technical quotation requirements for fabricated items;
* Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximising the Return on Time Investment for the UK market
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£27.5k - £37.5k Annual
£27.5k - £37.5k Annual