Posted on Nov 26, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Contract Manager (Dutch-speaking)
We are looking for a Contract Manager who is eager to take on challenges that overseeing contracts across different departments in the biggest financial sectors. This is an exciting and multi-faceted role that you will interact with various stakeholders both internal and external, and you can make an impact!
What are you going to do?
- Ensure all contract management processes are followed up by the contract owners.
- Set up a dashboard to provide insight into their expenditure, budget, risks, and performance of suppliers.
- Analyze and advice for potential improvements regarding risk cost and performance of contracts.
- Willing to dive into contracts to answer a question from a stakeholder.
- Improve data quality for 50 contracts in the source system.
- Set up service levels for contract management.
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you:
- A university degree in a business administration or similar field.
- At least 2 years of experience in contract management.
- You are independent, proactive, and pragmatic.
- You can collect, analyse and process information in Excel and/or PowerPoint for a management team to make decisions.
- You master the Dutch language in speaking and writing.
- Affinity with IT and processes or not afraid of handling IT related contracts.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.