IT Network Security Engineer
Posted on Nov 26, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Network Security Engineer. This role is a permanent position based in Basel Canton.
- Develop concepts & designs in the area of network security, network services & data centers.
- Operate, expand & further development solutions for network security (Firewalls, WAF, IP management, load balancers & Proxy & various network services).
- Concept, procure & implement replacement solutions & new technologies.
- Maintain & monitor smooth & uninterrupted operations in the 2nd level & in the maintenance of the network components.
- Advise & support IT managers in various departments with regards to in the area network & network security.
- Manage &/or collaborate in internal & cross-departmental projects.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in IT Network & Security Engineering.
- Strong hands-on experience in the areas of Network Security, Load Balancing & IP management.
- Highly proficient expertise in Network Protocols & Standards.
- Skilled & experienced in Project Planning & Project Management.
- Completed University Degree or training in the field of computer science with focus on network/security.
- Professional, reliable, agile, dynamic, resilient & structured & a team-player.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated & both service & solution-oriented.
- Fluent in English & a very good command of German (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.