Posted on Nov 26, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Engineer/Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Advanced university degree or equivalent practical experience in a quantitative or technical field
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques, as well as iiProven advanced Python (pandas, sqlalchemy) and SQL abilities and Git experience
- Expertise with building data pipelines and creating efficient data models
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Operating our feature and lead generation pipeline in Dataiku - SQL & Python based
- Being responsible for data quality checks and further optimize pipelines, also for lead distribution and load balancing
- Contributing to the further development of our in-house applications and improving the quality and coverage of our shared code base
- Developing machine learning models that deliver high quality sales leads with direct revenue impact for all our products across multiple channels, including our client advisor and direct to client channels
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17678
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.