QA Automation Lead
Posted on Nov 26, 2021 by Oliver James Associates
QA Automation Lead
Start Date: Jan 2022
Languages: English - Fluent
Summary:This role is at the heart of Digital Horizons (Global Real Estate) Program within Large Bank in Zurich .
The core part of the job is to define, manage and lead a QA work stream comprising of leading a QA team, understanding the underlying solution's technical, functional and non-functional specifications, overall testing plan design for the entire platform, execution, development of test plans, the execution of this testing, quality assurance activities of Functional process, the management of the resolution of bugs and finally delivery of a stable solution.
The role entails collaborating with External Vendors (SaaS Apps - QA and Development teams), Business and IT owners, Architects, offshore teams and Senior developers.
In the same time the role is to implement Test automation across various products, integration of applications from front to back. Proactive QA with ability to think out-of-the-box and ready for new challenge. Excellent communication skills with ability to work under pressure with multiple internal and external Stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven track record as a QA Lead within larger project and programs delivery.
- Hands on Automation skills in implementing and leading automation of Web based application and APIs
- Experience in digital testing practices (eg visual testing tools, cross-browser testing, real device testing etc) and tools (eg Azure DevOps)
- Experience within the Asset management domain.
- Exposure to Real Estate Domain is a huge plus.
- Experience in products testing (eg D-365, CRIMS OR T24 alike)
- Experience in optimizing Functional and Test automation domains
- Hands-on Testing experience, exposure with a wide range of technologies, and managing and/or working directly with industry leading and open source testing tools (eg Test Management, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Atlassian based tools etc)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple streams supporting delivery and testing practice optimization
- Previous Financial services domain would be an asset
Other Preferred Skills
- Strong Coding exposure (Java, .NET or Python)
- Exposure to Cloud, and understand of SaaS, PaaS Services