Service Desk Application Assistant (M/F/D) for multinational client in Amsterdam
Posted on Nov 26, 2021 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for an Application Support Assistant (M/F/D) for a multinational client in Amsterdam
Expected tasks and deliverables by the Consultant
- Provision of support for internal applications (mainly Java based) to end-users,
- Handling of application support requests for demanding and challenging end-users,
- Managing high-priority issues in parallel which have the same priority assigned, including the management of the demanding end-users
- Using sound judgement to escalate and request advice when the quality or quantity of work performed is below agreed thresholds,
- Working in a team environment within a multinational team and multinational end-users
Educational and experience
- Secondary Education attested by a diploma and at least 3 years of professional experience as IT Application Support Consultant
- ITIL knowledge, a foundation certification would be an asset
- Previous experience using Atlassian JIRA Service Desk management tool would be an advantage;
- First experience in ServiceNow would be an advantage
- Having the experience and stamina to deal with demanding and challenging end-users
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in English - level C1
- Windows/MS Office
- Experience in Java would be an advantage
- Experience in SQL would be an advantage
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 38 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.