Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Back End Developer
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Handling development work across teams in Zurich and Lausanne
- Defining requirements, taking architecture decisions and running pre-production activities
- Providing technical coaching as well as practicing Agile and XP development
- Applying CI/CD and testing techniques while collaborating with business-, IT- and testing guides
- Contributing to planning development and infrastructure tasks as well as innovating existing solutions
- Graduate degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 8+ years of hands-on work experience in development engineering projects
- Expertise in Back End development engineering with Java and JEE as well as in microservice architecture and Spring framework
- Knowhow in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration with good knowledge in UML design and design patterns
- English - fluent written and spoken
Your soft skills:
- Motivated to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Passionate about technology
- Client and team oriented
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.