IP Network Design Specialist - VMware - Outside of IR35
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by Flint Consulting Limited
Flint is currently looking for IP Transport Designers with:
- IP core/transport network design (Overlay and Underlay)
- Extensive VMware
- NFV/NFVi strategy, end-to-end design and technical delivery management of the platforms, based around VMware Cloud NFV.
- Strong Telecoms Experience
- Software-Defined Data-Centre (SDDC) network and infrastructure design and build - physical (leaf/spine) and virtual routing/switching (NSX), vCloud/vCenter/vSphere, VSAN, vROPS, vRNI, SRM etc, multi-tenant, DFW micro-segmentation, F5 load-balancers, HPE/Dell Servers, storage.
- Cloud Platform and Network Security - Created Security HLD for SDDC, End-to-end Firewall (Checkpoint physical and NSX virtual) design, SIEM Logging etc
- Design and build of new VMware NFVi tenants via vCenter and vCloud. On-boarding of new vApps.
Remote working is available but you must be prepared to go to site (London) 1-2 times a month to collaborate with team members and for meetings.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £60k Annual
£11.1 - £13.1 Hourly
£0 - £0 Annual