Automation Digitalisation Engineer
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by Endeavour Recruitment
We have an exciting opportunity for an automation digitalisation engineer to join our client, a world leader in global information and communications technology.
We are looking for an engineer to deep dive into intelligent automotive digitalization engineering, to study and analyse the process, tools and methods that are/will be most used for intelligent automotive product development in order to meet the digitalization trends and challenges, to provide technical insights and recommendations for building industrial 4.0 oriented digital design, architecture, and testing of the automotive systems.
This role is open to both PERMANENT and CONTRACT
- Under the study on industrial 4.0 of digital design, automation design and intelligent design industry-leading practices and the latest development trend, develop the product-oriented digital design capability improvement roadmap and promote solution.
- Technology analysis and strategy development in the industry digital design tools, methods, and processes, from the product requirement -> system-level system architecture design -> system simulation modelling -> detailed design verification, and achieve end-to-end digital design, final substituting virtual prototype for physical prototype verification, and improve the development efficiency.
- Constructs a digital twin environment, streamlining and development and production, procurement, supply chain, data flow, and implement research and development to the Back End seamless transition.
- Research MBSE, RFLP, Digital Twin technologies, such as model-based collaborative development environment, and modelling languages eg, Modelica and SysML, build an end-to-end (including research and development, supply, manufacturing and delivery) of the shared data source and structured development process.
For the first iteration, the following technical reports on automotive system of systems shall be delivered:
- Roadmap and technical strategy on process, methods, and tools: both in terms of platform and hardware, but also SW architecture, tool selection, components of OpenSource character, etc.
- Competence/skills roadmap
- Current trend and how do current standards and external requirements (ISO26262, Cybersecurity, SUMS, etc.) affect the development process
- At an overall level - what differences can be seen against other industries, eg, ICT
- Advanced projects today, how do they move from the traditional automotive components? For example. AD/ADAS, active and passive safety, electric motors versus internal combustion engines and the differences in having a centralized control system versus having the control distributor over more hardware-controlled control units (eg, engine control system + ABS control system Compared to having a centralized control system.
The second iteration will be based on discussion and agreements after the first iteration.
- 10-20 years research or automotive industry experience in related fields; for researchers, the research results have been successfully applied.
- Familiar with automotive tools from requirement to architecture, system design and software implementation;
- Familiar with MIL-SIL-HIL-VIL environment;
- Familiar with automotive software development process, tools and standards.
- Familiar with SysML/UML modelling tools such as Sparx EA, or Dassault CSM or IBM Rhapsody as prefer.
(Other requirements: English as the working language.)
Get in touch or apply and send your CV ASAP for this not-to-be missed opportunity!