Agile Coach/Scrum Master
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Agile Coach/Scrum Master. This role is permanent position based in Basel-Landschaft Canton.
- Support a Software Development team as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master.
- Support the Development team in the areas of self-organization & cross-functionality.
- Eliminate impediments.
- Continuously optimize cooperation within the development team.
- Transfer Agile Methods knowledge within the organization, eg through trainings or workshops.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the implementation of Agile Methods (eg Scrum, Kanban) & Agile Product Developments as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master.
- Ideally experienced in Change Management & Agile Transformations.
- Completed relevant University Degree.
- Ideally Certified as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master (or equivalent).
- Proactive, creative, a can-do attitude & a strong enthusiasm for Agile cultures.
- Customer-oriented, strong problem-solving skills & consistently driven for continuous improvement & development.
- Strong social, communication & presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.