DevOps Software Engineer
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Ensure the operation, user support & further development cross-location development infrastructure.
- Continuously drive improvements, optimizations & the expansion of automation in existing & new systems.
- Support & advise Software Developers on CI/CD, source code & artifact management.
- Operate as a specialist for Linux & Windows systems with the help of support & advise from development teams in relation to system configuration & OS engineering.
- Work with various script & programming languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, Ansible, C#, etc.
- Work within a motivated team with several system & software specialists.
- Act as an interface between software development & IT.
Your Experience & Profile:
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience including solid experience in DevOps Engineering.
- Strong experience in Linux administration & a good knowledge of Windows.
- In-depth experience in the context of the following concepts: CI/CD pipelines, cloud, containerization (Docker), orchestration, automation tools (Ansible) & REST-API.
- A very good knowledge of one or more Scripting or programming languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell, C/C++, C#, Java, etc.)
- Experienced in the operation & maintenance of development platforms (GitLab, Artifactory, Jira, Confluence Wiki, etc.).
- A good knowledge of agile software development.
- Ideally experienced in the area of test automation.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or similar).
- Open, self-motivated, reliable, systematic, goal-oriented & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.