Senior M365 Workplace System Engineer
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior M365 Workplace System Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton & comes with some home office allowance.
- Hold responsibility for the planning & further development of an M365 Infrastructure & its services & ensure the engineering of a modern workplace including mobility.
- Develop & introduce M365 & Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS/Intune) as well as Level 3 support.
- Carry out client engineering to bring Windows clients to the next level & ensure that customer solutions interact optimally with M365 & Azure (teams).
- Develop concepts & proposed solutions in Azure, O365 & client management & drive automation through process modelling & scripts.
- Develop & maintain M365 governance documentation.
- Successfully implement projects on time.
- Develop & implement complex solutions in an M365 environment.
- Support & advise system developers who are responsible for applications & system users as well as external customers on system-related issues.
- At least 5 years of experience in Windows System Engineering.
- Solid experience & expertise in M365, Azure & Workplace Management with Microsoft technologies including EMS & Intune.
- Very familiar with current Windows client functionalities such as App-V, Windows Defender, Direct Access, Workfolders & GPO's.
- Skilled in the automation of processes with PowerShell.
- Experienced in leading projects.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science.
- Self-driven, conceptual, strong advisory skills & a team-player.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.