Master Data Management (MDM) Specialist
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Master Data Management (MDM) Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Hold responsibility for the development & implementation of Global Data Standards & Guidelines.
- Continuously check & ensure data quality.
- Set up & maintain a global data dictionary/glossary
- Participate in global system rollouts (ERP, CRM, PDM, MDM, etc).
- Coordinate data maintenance activities globally.
- Train data managers & data stewards.
- At least 3 years of experience in Master Data Management with MDM/ERP Systems (eg, Stibo Step & SAP S/4 HANA).
- Skilled & experienced in setting up & maintaining Data Dictionaries.
- Accustomed to working within interdisciplinary & international teams (from both a business & IT perspective).
- Able to think across systems in a process-oriented way.
- Ideally some expertise in Project Management.
- Completed University education in Computer Science or similar.
- Reliable, structured, self-driven, good communication skills & team-oriented.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.