SAP Cloud Business Engineer
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an SAP Cloud Business Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Operate as a central contact for new SAP Cloud technologies.
- Architect an SAP Cloud environment taking into account internal & external requirements (SAP Cloud & non-SAP Cloud).
- Carry out requirements engineering with specialist departments & various cloud providers.
- Coordinate & cooperate with external partners.
- Collaborate in or sub-project manage complex cross-company Cloud projects.
- Hold responsibility for & define data exchange between SAP & non SAP areas.
- Further develop a SAP Cloud Integration Platform & all SAP Cloud topics taking into account the SAP on-premise systems.
- Coordinate & definition of authorization concept across systems (cloud/Back End).
- Support the SAP team in preparing & implementing SAP release changes & support package upgrades.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar function.
- Strong experience & expertise in SAP Cloud technologies.
- Experienced in SAP BTP/SCPI/Fiori with Launchpad/etc.
- Good skills in SAP ERP sales & service processes (including customizing).
- Solid know-how in the field of integration architecture between the on-premise world & cloud solutions.
- Completed relevant University Degree or a comparable qualification.
- Highly interest in new technologies & the digitization of business processes.
- Excellent communication skills, service & customer oriented & a team-player.
- Fluent English & German language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.