Linux Integration Engineer (Security)
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by Experis AG
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for a Secure Email Engineer to support the Email Boundary Engineering/Operations team.
This is a 6 months contract with possibility to perm.
- Work with email applications and infrastructure related to encryption, security, and routing and policy enforcement
- Be in charge of infrastructure and application design, development, testing, documenting, deployment, support and continuous improvement with a focus on security, compliance and end user friendliness
- Be in charge of configuration knowledge management, support documentation, release and change planning, and ensure compliance with the firm's IT standards and regulatory
- 4 years of the experience in performing similar role
- Strong experience in IT security (authentication, end-to-end encryption, transport encryption) and conceptual understanding of network security (Firewalls, web Proxy, load balancer and hardware security modules)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence other agile tools
- Good Linux system engineering skills, including programming skills (Shell script and others)
- Good understanding of the SMTP protocol
- Java/J2EE programming skills
- Experience with Oracle databases
- Experience with test automation
- Documentation skills (technical and for end-users
- Fluency in English - German is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.