Finance Transformation Consultant - IFRS17
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by McCabe & Barton
A big four consultancy is now looking to recruit a number of experienced Managers and Senior Managers to join their Finance Transformation practice. The ideal consultant will have excellent knowledge of the finance function and the systems associated.
The client is happy to consider candidates from either industry or a consulting background however they do need to have a strong understanding of the insurance industry and an underlying accounting logic.
To be considered for these opportunities you will need the following:
- An excellent understanding of the insurance industry
- Deep knowledge of the Finance function and Finance operating models
- Knowledge of IFRS17 or similar regulatory change ie Solvency II etc
- Able to design the process, data and systems target architecture that underpins the design of a reporting solution
- A detailed understanding of finance and actuarial function, and able to design a target organisational structure
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, applied to insurance and finance data domains
- Ability to shape high level presentations and deliver clear messages amidst ambiguity to senior executives/stakeholders and business managers.
If you are interested in pursing these opportunities, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up-to-date version of your CV for review.