Digital Marketing Content Creator ( German/English speaking)
Posted on Nov 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Digital Marketing - Content Creator vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- 3+ years of working experience in Marketing, Content Marketing or Online Advertising including managing PR and marketing communications
- Expertise in online marketing and good understanding of Google Ads products, familiarity with email marketing and social media marketing is desirable
- Practice in delivering multiple projects at a time in a fast-moving environment with experience in project management as well as in campaign and event planning and execution
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing or a related discipline
- Languages: German and English, fluent in written and spoken
- Creating Content for Digital Marketing purposes, managing marketing communications and PR
- Supporting the B2B Marketing communications team
- Providing expertise on Content Marketing and Online Marketing
- Working with wide range of internal and external stakeholders and teams
- Taking ownership over your projects while managing multiple assignments at once and handling pressure
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.